Machu Picchu Day Tour
- Leave hotel for train station at 5:30am (transfers are included)
- Depart Cuzco for Machu Picchu at 6am on Vistadome train
- arrive M.P. at 9:30am
- Meet with your tour guide and take bus up the mountain to the ruins
- Guided tour of M.P. is appx. 3 hrs.
- Total time at M.P. ruins is 41/2 hours
- Leave M.P. at 3:30pm on Vistadome train
- Arrive Cuzco at 7:30pm and take transfer back to hotel.
- Box lunch included
The above tour is $295.00 per person U.S., which includes all transfer, bus ticket, ruins
admission, semi-private guided tour in English and roundtrip train. This tour can be cancelled up to three weeks prior to your M.P. departure, less a $25.00 per person handling and service charge. After this, NO REFUND. To reserve tour we need the passport number of each passenger in your group, as required by the Peruvian Board of Tourism. Your passport number will be kept in a safe location and not shared or printed anywhere. There is a limited number of seats on the Vistadome train; we recommend you book as early as possible, especially March thru October. This tour is available 7 days a week.
Peruvian Board of Tourism. Your passport number will be kept in a safe location and not shared or printed anywhere. There is a limited number of seats on the Vistadome train; we recommend you book as early as possible, especially March thru October. This tour is available 7 days a week.
- If your are staying overnight in Macchu Picchu your will need an extra bus ticket and an extra ¨ ruins admission¨ ticket for the next day, which is $75.00 per person
- A private tour guide is available for $80.00. The guide will meet you at the station in M.P. and stay with you for 3 hours. It is a great way to learn about M.P
- A buffet lunch is available at the sanctuary Hotel in M.P. The buffet lunch is $28.00 per person, payable direct to the Sanctuary Hotel.
- We also offer reservations to all hotels in Aguas Calientes. For rates, availability and more information about the hotels, please contact us direct
- Also available is the ¨Hiram Bingham¨ luxury train to Machu Picchu. For more details and prices, please contact us direct. Hiram Bingham not available on Sundays.